Monday, January 23, 2012

JG: Thriller film openings to analyse

Salt (Noyce, 2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kutsu0Qev3I

Source Code (Jones, 2011)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxDY6QNg7nQ

In Time (Niccol, 2011)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNzhEKm3w4

Catch Me If You Can (Spielberg, 2002)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hay8bU6YZlU

2 comments:

  1. Josh, the link to source code is a trailer, here is the link for the opening:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxDY6QNg7nQ
    Catch me if you can is a great opening but is largely graphics which would be difficult to do on school software. How useful is it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Sony Vegas Pro 10 at home so I am not sure how much easier it will be to do on that, but this is just for analysis. However I am thinking about changeing most of these, can we do analysis of openings for TV thrillers such as The Pacific? Thank you for the link to Source Code, I couldn't find it anywhere at the time so just settled for the trailer.

    ReplyDelete